The Service Coordinator performs a key role in the business and is a crucial connection between the administrative and accounts team and the engineers on the ground. They are jointly responsible for managing customer enquiries, preparing proposals and tenders, customer account management and work scheduling.
Duties will involve the following:
- Main point of contact for customers, emails and telephone
- Parts ordering and processing for customers
- Contract involvement for quotations and subsequent follow up on records
- Coordinate jobs with customer for start dates, RAMS & any logistical arrangements prior to commencement of work
- Arrange parts ordering in appropriate timing for jobs and maintenance contracts
- Create jobs and update parts on EMS / Call2Field
- Manage and control stock levels, including annual stock take
- Invoicing customers on sage, managing purchase orders.
- Email statements monthly and attend to enquiries thereafter
- Process supplier invoices and check statements
- Update attendance forms, on-call schedule and Overtime schedule
- Coordinate vehicle repairs
- Maintain and update required spread sheet records
- Maintain and update Barclaycard statements
- Petty cash and card receipts updating
- Monitor the profitability of each contract & report
- Produce weekly performance reports
You will have experience of dealing with customers, handling cash and being part of a team. An easy-going friendly disposition with a good confident telephone manner is desirable.
A background of service experience with Parts and mechanical knowledge, particularly generators, would be desirable. There will be opportunity for progression with business growth.
Holidays – In line with Government legislation there are 20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays.
Salary – £22,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience
Hours – 8am to 4.30pm
Job Type: Full-time