We understand that reliable and efficient power systems are vital. We appreciate the importance of knowing your equipment is well maintained and available when you need it. We offer the peace of mind that you can call on a service provider for specialist support whether it’s for routine maintenance or emergency response.
Our trained engineers and staff are on hand to support you with technical support and servicing whenever you require it. We know that keeping your equipment maintained and serviceable is paramount to keeping your operations running.
Our engineers based in Cardiff are able to offer support across Wales, the South West and further afield, with a mobile fleet of fully equipped service vehicles able to reach you quickly.
Our aim is to provide first class support and technical advice to our customers. Great customer service, reliability and quick response times are our core aims, delivered by our team of experienced and professional engineers.
- Emergency call out
- Tailored preventative maintenance agreements
- Service agreements
- Product support
- Warranty support
- On site servicing and repairs
- Fault diagnosis
- Power system installation
- Refurbishment and repair of existing plant
- Supply and installation of fuel tanks
- Supply, installation, upgrade and repairs of control panels
- Fuel pump and injector repairs and maintenance
- Load bank testing
- Fuel testing and polishing
- Hire of generators and ancillary products
- Performance and safe handling checks
- Oil testing